Thursday 9 June 2016

Friday, May 27th, 2016

Isaiah 41:10 "Fear not, for I am with you; Be not dismayed, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, Yes, I will help you, I will uphold you with My righteous right hand."  It's interesting how the promises of God can be applied to all of us, regardless of our circumstances.  The revelation of His Word is that it's been written to help us, lead us and guide us as His children.  As long as there are any of His children on the earth His promises are yes and amen to those that believe.  The battle to walk in peace is not found in believing that God can help, but the victory is discovered when we truly believe God will help us no matter what!  May the Prince of Peace walk with you today.
This Sunday morning I'll be sharing, 'Do You Have A License?' It's hard to stop doing something wrong when you feel that you have a license to do it.  I'm a police officer so I can speed if I want to.  I was hurt as a child so I can be in a rage if I want to.  What's in your wallet?   
Next Sunday is.... get ready get ready get ready FAMILY SUNDAY.  We start @10:15 with food and fellowship followed by the morning service.  Bring some food and invite some friends.  We will also have with us on Family Sunday 'the Lumber River Quartet.'  And yes this year there will be four of them singing.                
Continue to pray for all those in need, looking forward to seeing you soon, lots of love Pastor Kevin and Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment