Thursday 9 June 2016

Friday, May 20th, 2016

Good morning to all the faithful.  Have you ever met someone who was having a bad day?  They were under a cloud and it had been raining.  I think Noah and his family knew what it was to have a rainy day but when it ended God sent a rainbow as a sign that the rain was over and a great change had taken place.  Ezekiel the Prophet heard from God after he was reminded about the rainbow.  Ezekiel 1:28 "Like the appearance of a rainbow in a cloud on a rainy day, so was the appearance of the brightness all around it. This was the appearance of the likeness of the glory of the Lord. So when I saw it, I fell on my face, and I heard a voice of One speaking."  When you meet people who are under a cloud could it be that God has brought you to them for you to be their rainbow?  Could it be that you are their breath of fresh air and God uses you to make them feel that the sun, His Son, is breaking through?  I believe that God does this all the time so may you brighten and give hope to everyone you meet today.
This Sunday I'll be sharing on, 'I Can See Clearly Now.'  When I look back at where I've been I can see clearly that God has always been with me.  I can see that all that I know has been deposited in me along the way.  Invite a friend to hear a revelation from Heaven.
Continue to pray for all those in need.  Looking forward to seeing you soon, lots of love Pastor Kevin and Alice       

No comments:

Post a Comment