Tuesday 13 October 2015

Friday, Sept. 5th, 2015



Greetings Saturday Sept 5th

 
 
05/09/2015
 
 
To: 'Pastor Kevin Mattatall'
Hi everyone, I know it's not Friday, Alice and I just arrived home this morning around 8am from Newfoundland.  I am looking forward to seeing you all tomorrow on "Family Sunday," bring lots of food, lots of friends, and lets all enjoy the presence of the Lord together. 
It's strange how we can seek to learn more out about God and find more out about ourselves.  1 Corinthians 13:12 "For now we see in a mirror, dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part, but then I shall know just as I also am known."  The character of God is like looking into a mirror as He reflects back to us the hidden thoughts of our own heart.  To truly know the deep things of God would be to truly know the deep things about yourself.  Maybe that's why some people stop seeking God?  They don't like what they see inward so they stop looking heavenward.  God only reveals what He knows that we can handle and wisdom tells us to keep seeking even when we don't understanding.  Often my understanding about a past truth is better revealed to me as I seek to understand the next truth.  Walking by faith means I don't need to understand everything but to be faithful in what I do understand.  Keep on keeping go for our best days are yet to come. 
Continue to pray for those in need.  Especially pray for Lin Ryan to receive a miracle today.
Lots of love, Pastor Kevin and Alice      

No comments:

Post a Comment