Saturday 26 April 2014

Friday, April 25th, 2014


What a great day that the Lord has made.  Last Sunday morning I shared that there are three things we were created for.  To learn, to grow, and to walk with God.  Each day this week I have been more keenly aware of these three things.  This morning I was at the Prayer Breakfast and then I went to the funeral service for Valerie Lafitte's sister.  In both places the Holy Spirit spoke to me to listen to learn so I might grow and be able to walk with God better.  Why don't you take some time today to focus on learning and growing so you can walk with God in greater ways.
This Sunday in the morning I'll be sharing on 'Our Anointing.'  What is the anointing and what is it not?  The Lord wants you to experience the light of His powerful anointing that's in church on Sunday so you can take it home and into your world to dispel and overcome the darkness around you.  Sunday evening Ross & Dee MacInnes from Calgary who were the guest speakers at the Prayer breakfast will be sharing their story.  Invite a friend to church and enjoy the presence of the Lord.
Continue to pray for those in need, looking forward to seeing you on Sunday, lots of love, Pastor Kevin and Alice              

No comments:

Post a Comment