Friday 7 March 2014

Friday, March 7th, 2014


Praise the Lord for He is good. Psalm 139:23-24 "Look through me, O God, and know my heart. Try me and know my thoughts. See if there is any sinful way in me and lead me in the way that lasts forever."   If there is any sinful way the writer knows that it's not in God but in us.  The bible says that all the paths of the Lord are mercy and truth.  In God there is no lie nor is there even a shadow or a hint of turning.  He is always the same, it is us who are to bring our thoughts to the Lord for an x-ray.  He sees our inner thinking and He lovingly reveals things to us what we may walk in the right direction.  There is a difference between hearing someone's opinion and following someone's advice.  We are to pray to God as followers and not as opinion seekers.  May the Lord lead you today into a place of greater blessing.
This Sunday morning I'll be sharing on, 'Picking Partners.'  Who we choose to walk with will often determine where we end up.  Why did Jesus pick the 12 disciples?  Sunday evening, 'Your Inner Ear.'  If you only hear the voice of man then man is all you'll follow but once you tap into the voice of the Lord then He can lead you to places you never dreamed possible.
Continue to pray for those in need.  Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday, lots of love, Pastor Kevin and Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment