Saturday 29 March 2014

Friday, March 21st, 2014


Greetings in the name of the Lord.  On the treadmill this morning as I walked and prayed I was thinking how we look up to God when we pray and down to address the devil.  I remember a preacher saying long ago that looking up or down is really not important because the presence of good and evil is everywhere.  I did understand the preacher's point but there's another point that you miss if you take that point as the only point.  Naturally it's true good and evil is everywhere but spiritually God is high and lifted up and Jesus said that He saw Satan fall as lightning.  The devil is under our feet and we go up into the presence of the Lord.  How you see things in the natural is one thing and how you see things spiritually is another.  I know it's not a big deal which way you see it but when I die I'm planning on going up and not down.  When I pray to the Lord my natural body takes a humble position as my spiritual man looks up to Christ the author and finisher of my faith
This Sunday morning I'll be sharing on, 'A Changed Mind.'  There is likely nothing more life changing that can change who you are as when you change your mind.  The question is, when we are thinking wrong how does God get us to change our mind?  Sunday evening, 'Asking Twice.'  We seem to ask once and if we don't receive we give up.  Question, what would happen if we asked again?  
Remember to pray for those in need.  Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday, lots of love Pastor Kevin and Alice        

No comments:

Post a Comment