Monday 11 March 2013

Friday, March 8th, 2013


Praise the Lord for another wonder filled day.  I am expecting today to be a great day, a blessed day, a beautiful day for me to walk in and receive God’s Divine favor.  I do not base that on yesterday circumstances nor on tomorrow’s hopes but faith for me today is based on the fact that active faith is always in the now.  Now faith is Hebrews tells us.  God said about Himself that we were to address Him or call Him I AM.  Not I was before now nor one day I hope to be but right now I am whatever you need.  As a believer you are walking with I am right now and He is an ever present help.  In other words you walk to the degree of the revelation you have of who I am is to you.  He does not change but as your knowledge of Him increases you walk to a greater degree with I am.  My prayer for you today is to increase in the wisdom and revelation of who He is so you can obtain new heights and receive new blessings.
Sunday morning I’ll be sharing on, ‘Own & Owe.’  In all of our relationships that we have with others we have power over some things and others have power in some areas over us.  How do you balance yourself to be like Jesus in every relationship?  Sunday evening Pastor Bruce will be bringing the Word of the Lord.  Come out and bring a friend to hear the insights and wisdom as Pastor Bruce shares with us.
Continue to pray for all those in need.  Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday, lots of love, Pastor Kevin and Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment